-
April 10th, 2004, 06:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Wow ... these pins are way heavier and bigger than I thought they would be.

I love em though [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 10th, 2004, 06:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
sweet, now send 'em this way [img]wink.gif[/img]
E-Bay haul or what?
-
April 10th, 2004, 06:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah ... I guess the guy makes custom pins ... very nice!
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
He's got another set up for auction now.
-
April 10th, 2004, 06:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
April 10th, 2004, 10:48 PM
#5
Inactive Member
nice! if only they had little lights on them!
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:22 PM
#6
Inactive Member
well I'm a glutton for punishment, had to bid on them.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks